BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Personality Quiz

I'm a Great Big Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan. I'm not ashamed to admit it either. That was a great show, with great writing.

Anywhere, somewhere along the line I came across this link: The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test

You answer a bunch of silly questions and it tells you which character on Buffy you are most like.

I took the test. I was kind of expecting either Willow or Giles as I relate more to them than the others. However, when I got my result it occurred to me that, yea, it was kind of correct and I can totally see how it would compare me to . . .

__________________________________________________

Your result for The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test...

Tara Maclay

45% amorality, 45% passion, 82% spirituality, 73% selflessness
What a woman!

Tara is a moral, centered, spiritual and selfless person... rather, I suspect, like you. People like this make those around them love them.

Congratulations! (and stay away from windows, just in case)

Take The 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test at OkCupid

_________________________________________________

Yup, I can actually see the "resemblance."

Who did you get?

0 comments: